A day at HaB
Programs at HaB are diverse and change according to the day but below is a typical example of how the day runs
- 6:00 Wake up and personal and general cleaning
- 7:00 Breakfast
- 8:00 Medication
- 9:00 Meditation
- 10:00 Cognitive Therapy
- 11:00 Break/discussions
- 12:00 Group therapy
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Alcohol/narcotic Anonymous meetings
- 15:00 One on one counselling
- 16:00 Evening tea/relaxation
- 17:00 Sports, games and recreation
- 18: 00 Dinner
- 19:00 Clients meetings
- 20:00 Free time
- 22:00 Bed time (light out)
- 18 Nov 2016Hope and Beyond to cerebrate 5th anniversary in 2017Watch out for details....
- 23 Jun 2015Alcohol misuse, policy and treatment responses in Sub-Saharan Africa: The case of UgandaAlcohol has become an important feature in the liv...
- 09 Jun 2014Welcome to Our WebsiteWelcome to Hope and Beyond’s Blog !. We are an or...