Hope and beyond is an organization with a mission to provide holistic care to families and communities suffering from addiction and substance abuse.
A society without Substance Abuse
Restoration of hope to those who are discouraged by the challenges of alcohol and substance abuse.
H&B extends her services beyond any form of social, political or economic divide. The main treatment goal of HaB is to help clients achieve abstinence and attain better quality of life
- To implement programs and activates geared towards reduction of alcohol and substance abuse.
- To mitigate the challenge of HIV among people affected by substance abuse.
- To work with people and communities affected by the substance abuse to acquire and sustain resources to improve their standard of living.
Honesty: Rigorous honesty is one of the key requirements of recovery from substance abuse. At Hope and Beyond, we are always true to ourselves and others in our day-to-day business. We serve all humanity without any bias and we are always accountable in what we do.
Openness: We at all times encourage openness in discussing issues and challenges in order to establish and address the root causes of the challenges.
Patience: Hope and Beyond acknowledges that rehabilitation takes time for one to fully recover. We promote patience and tolerance as a core value in order to give our clients time to recover.
Empathy: Central to Hope and Beyond’s operations is a strong ability to place ourselves in the shoes of our clients in order to empower them to fully address their challenges.
- 18 Nov 2016Hope and Beyond to cerebrate 5th anniversary in 2017Watch out for details....
- 23 Jun 2015Alcohol misuse, policy and treatment responses in Sub-Saharan Africa: The case of UgandaAlcohol has become an important feature in the liv...
- 09 Jun 2014Welcome to Our WebsiteWelcome to Hope and Beyond’s Blog !. We are an or...